Diamond Way Buddhist Association of Western Australia
COVID-19 Safety Actions
Diamond Way Buddhism of Western Australia is committed to helping you learn about your mind, while keeping your body healthy. We will be complying with all Western Australian government guidelines about modifying behaviours to cope with the COVID-19 pandemic. Although there have not been many changes to our standard activities, this document will help explain our policy and procedures.
- Please do not attend meditation if you do not feel well or have symptoms like a cough, sore throat, or fever.
- Please maintain a social distance of 1.5m from others. Within the meditation hall, we can legally accommodate up to 26 people, where each person will have nearly 4 square metres of space. If you’d like to definitely reserve a space for a particular date, email email@example.com or call (08) 6392 7836.
- Follow the entrance and exit signs for entering the gompa. Leave your shoes outside by the bench; you may want to wear warm socks for inside.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance. Please disinfect or wash your hands before entering.
- We have an all-access toilet for use. There are individual towels for drying hands by the sink. Please place used towels in the bucket inside or outside the door.
- Meditation cushions and floor mats are available for use. You are welcome to bring your own seating if desired. At the end of the night, please take our equipment outside for disinfection.
- We will maintain air flow by using an exhaust fan, along with heat or air-conditioning if needed. At the end, we sing quietly or hum a meditation to avoid excess airflow.
- If required by regulations, we will collect contact details electronically at each visit.
- If you would like a copy of our COVID-19 Safety Plan, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.